- Could the frequent use of antibiotics, both to treat human sickness and encourage animal growth, be having unintended consequences on our health? This article pulls together a bunch of different studies on the microorganisms populating your gut…and how that diversity—or lack of diversity—might be tipping the scales, literally (CivilEats).
- Did you know that an Odwalla has more sugar than five Krispy Kreme donuts? (MotherJones).
- "If wearing a four-finger ring, carefully place it on a side table before starting to cook" is just one of the many hilarious instructions that can be found in 2 Chainz recently released album + #MealTime cookbook (Grubstreet).
- The Atlantic covers Michelle Obama’s new public health campaign that refuses to talk about public health, “Drink More Water” (The Atlantic).
- It was recently determined by Tufts University that a golden rice study in China violated ethical rules when researchers cut corners when it came to notifying parents and regulatory authorities about the details of the study…the details being that researchers were feeding children genetically modified rice. Not a good look (NPR).